Monday 15 July 2013

My interview recordings with the Domino's Pizza customers


I use video recording to record the interview with Domino's Pizza customers. I have interviewed with 10 customers of Domino's Pizza asking their opinion about quality of food,services and environment. The customers of Domino's Pizza treated me friendly therefore my interview was going smoothly and successfully.


Thanks to all the customers who help me complete my interview! xD


These videos are the recording of my interview to the customers of Domino's Pizza. I interviewed about 3 minutes with each customer. Therefore,the total of my video is around 30 minutes.


Enjoy Listening~




1 comment:

  1. Your first interview is on KFC.
    Your interviews are all with classmates not real customers, therfore considered fabrication!

    ReplyDelete