Saturday 13 July 2013

Business research on Domino's Pizza at Danau Kota, Kuala Lumpur


Hi everyone!!! =D  Welcome to My Lovely Blog ~ ~ ~ ~

Im Koay Jin Yen, a student from Tunku Abdul Rahman Collegestudent ID is 12WBA08458. I create this blog is to make some research for ABDM 4064 Business Research subject which is my assignment. I will post the result of my research such as interview result,analysis in this blog.

After few weeks' consideration of choosing what topic for my business research assignment, in the end I have decided to pick ''The quality of food,services and environment of Domino's Pizza'' as my topic and the venue is located at Danau Kota, Kuala Lumpur which is near to Festival City Mall.

I will make my interview with the customers who enjoy meals at this Domino's Pizza outlet.





Domino's Pizza @ Danau Kota, Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment